Thursday 9 June 2016

Can you procrastinate an existential crisis?

Graduating high school and starting university was different from the idea I had in my head. There's just no way of telling what it will be like until you are actually there... Getting on topic, well hello there reader who stumbled upon my blog. I am some weird seventeen year old girl who decides to post things on the internet and her blog is named after a quote from princess diaries. Currently this girl is studying and guess what... she has been studying pretty much everything that is NOT on the exam (stupid, am I right?). It's not that I am procrastinating... okay that's technically not true as I have been procrastinating sleep but that's another issue. Yeah at this point I am rambling.. So let's just say our goodbyes (for now at least) and see each other next time. And, (you knew this was coming) as always This Is As Good As It's Gonna Get.

No comments:

Post a Comment