Monday 6 May 2013

Updates from EXPLODE youth camp and stuff

Hey guys geez I need a regular schedule for blogging... Anyway explode was awesome and I also got stung by bluebottles while surfing, I met some awesome people, like Kelly, James, Kaj and the two Issac's we never got to have the campfire though... It was to windy and it rained :(  I've been fighting with J and K for about a week now and J has finally apologised... and admitted to being a jerk. K is still being a bitch and is friends with Taylor again! Taylor needs to mind her own business and stop kissing her friends, yes she kissed Chantelle. My step sister and Lea are fighting again and I don't like Brandon anymore, he's a really good friend though. Leif and I are talking again and he's sending me good morning texts almost every day it's so cute, in a friend kind of way. Almost finished Gossip Girl, and can't wait to get PLL (Pretty Little Liars) boxsets and catch up on them... I want a relationship like Nate, Serena, Chuck and Blaire. It won't happen geez it's not like anyone is reading this anyway... Well I guess
THIS IS AS GOOD AS ITS GONNA GET for now anyway I hope that positive energy butterfly works

No comments:

Post a Comment